|User #225 (TrafficCyber.com) received 0.75 Credits for showing you this page|
Tired of 'getting zinged'?
You work day and night to build up a good online business. Then some jerk/idiot hacker comes by and - somehow - adds a little code or an iframe to your page. AAAAAARGH! What happens next?
All because some clown found a way to break into your site, and you didn't find and fix it in time.
- Some of your customers get hit (maybe you get hit) by a trojan
- Someone reports your site to google, and they start posting warnings about your site
- Traffic exchanges start blocking your page
The hacker has a server, and it doesn't just hit your main page, but many pages, and many subfolders. Cleaning it by hand will take HOURS, and it could happen again before you're done!
Enough is Enough!
Site-Scanner is a 2-part service:
- Detection: We can regularly check pages on your site, and send you a note when the bad guys get in, so you know FAST what's up. So you can nip this in the bud, before it affects too many people. (After all, visitors to your site are potential customers: you should protect them!)
- Remediation: We have a script that you run here, that will eliminate the junk from your site. With your help, we find and eliminate the problems.
Things we can find and fix:
We can't promise you will never get hacked: That's not our goal here. What we WILL do though is help you find out if and when you've been hacked, and eliminate the problems found quickly and relatively easily. 99% of the typical hacks we've seen over 6 years can be fixed in less than 10 minutes, even if 150+ pages were changed by the bad guys.
- Embedded iframes to known bad sites
- Header/trailer redirect tags.
- Site/server offline
Update: 7 June, 2009. A medium-sized site flagged as infected, so we used the manual 'cleanup' tool. We scanned 824 pages on the site, and cleaned the 36 defaced pages in under 4 minutes. Note: the network-based one will be slightly slower, but still... 4 minutes to clear 824 web pages is pretty quick.
Check pages for defacement, and use our cleanup tool to eliminate problems on your site.
Part of Varisearch LLC
|SiteScan House Ads |
|Space available |